Re: Hey! it's worth a shot :-)) Re: electrical contacts

Original poster: "=?gb2312?q?=D0=F1=CF=C4=20=D6=A3?= by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <lgsmc2000-at-yahoo-dot-com.cn>

Hi All,

The "spammer" wrote me back.  But I got to thinking...  If we were to get this
place a "drawing" for like 3/8 inch diameter tungsten (tungsten/copper, etc.)
electrodes, like 1.5 inches long with round or parabolic ends...  Maybe a flat
in the center for a set screw...  Be perfect for rotary gaps!  Sometimes China
can make things for stunningly cheap prices (if it is technology they want, it
is like free (we won't tell them it is 100 years old :-))).  If someone with
some "talent" in drawerings could make a sketch (just a hand drawn), we could
send it to Antony to get an idea of the price.  If it is like $20 a pop, like
it normally would be, no deal.  But if it comes back like $0.05...  We should
probably jump on it! :oD

Be very aware that this may be (probably is) a scam where you send them money
for their great cheap product and they "take it"...  Can't trust a spammer
further than you can shoot them...  Antony seems very "unaware" of the obvious
problems here...  But we would simply get a "free" "test sample" first before
ordering...

May be fun...  If someone will send me some electronic sketch (don't spend more
than ten minutes ;-))...), I will give it to our pal Antony and we will see if
he can deliver a free sample of the products we need at the prices we demand
;-))

Cheers,

        Terry

=================
Dear Terry,

Thank you for your inerests in our products!

We are very glad to tell you that we can manufacture the poducts you needed
.However, we manufacture on the basis of drawings and also we did not know what
kind of materials did you use.So would you kindly fax us your requirements in
details to 86-21-57661521.

In addtion ,we would appreciate it very much if you could tell us your website
address and tel no.

For any further information ,please visit our website
<http://www.longsun.cc>www.longsun.cc<http://www.longsun.cc>   or phone me
86-21-57661522.

With best regards

Antony ( Shanghai Chinahope )

> Hi John,
>
> We, in the Tesla coiling community, would have use for the following
> electrical contactors.
>
> Ipeak = 5000 amps
> Irms = 200 amps
> Vfire = 25000 volts
> Rcontact = 0.1 ohms
> Rate = 120 make and break contacts per second. The timing accuracy of the
> makes and breaks should be +-10uS (0.00010 seconds)
> The life should be 5,000,000 operations.
> The cost to better the competing products should be $20.00 USD
> The yearly demand for such a product mey exceed 50 units per year! This
> would total a yearly demand of close to $1000 USD!
>
> If you habve a product that coul meet his goal, let me know...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Terry
> twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net
>

> At 01:09 PM 8/21/2011 +0800, you wrote:
> >Dear Messrs:
> > This is Shanghai Chinahope alloy Co., Ltd., we are the leading electrical
> >contacts
> > manufacture in China,We can manufacture a series wire, tapes and
> >profiles, rivet of
> > AgCdO,AgSnO etc, and we can offer you the products with competitive
> >price,which we
> > would give us win-win-dot-compared with the suppliers in the same field, I
> >think the
> > moststrength that we own is that we can offer you the favorable price
> > withadvanced quality. And I look forward to a long and mutually
> > beneficial
> > business relationship.
> > Contact: john(zheng xu xia)
> >
> > Tel: 86-21-57660999 57661222
> > Fax: 86-21-57661521
> > Zip: 201603
> > E-mail: chinaalloy-at-yahoo-dot-com.cn
> > Http : www.longsun.cc
> > Address: tianma songjiang ShangHai China
> >
> > Best regards!

Do You Yahoo!?
<http://rd.yahoo-dot-com/mail_cn/tag/?http://cn.ent.yahoo-dot-com/newsletter/index.
html>雅虎娱乐新鲜到底,电子周报快乐到家!