wiring a circuit breaker?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

I was at the local hardware store looking around (mainly for more wire for my
Geek Group Cap) and I was in the circuit breaker section (knowing that i would
eventually use circuit breakers to power my coil) and i looked at one and
realized i had no idea how to wire one. I could only find one terminal on it
and i know (at least i think) that isn't right. How do you wire one of these?
And also, where could i get a small breaker box to house the breaker(s)? I
could only find big ones at the fuller and son.
Thanks
Adam