Re: Welding CABLE and mechanical issues of hook up

In a message dated 8/19/02 2:26:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

You can flatten the copper tubing, drill a hole though it, and bolt
the tubing to a lug on the welding cable if you prefer that to
soldering.  I prefer the bolted connections for ease of disassembly.

It won't make any difference to the coil's performance how
the connection is made, as long as it's pretty good.

A clamp can be put on the end of the cable that forms the
primary tap.  You may have to bend the clamp for a good fit
on the copper tubing.

John