Re: Initial Test of SRSG - Does this look right????

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

Hi Dan

It appear to be simply power arcing because it's not connected to a cap yet.

Godfrey Loudner

At first, there were barely some small little