Anyone interested in a Northeast US Teslathon this fall ? ? ? ?

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Anyone interested in getting a northeast US teslathon on this fall or early
winter????

I was thinking maybe would could try to get something together in the NJ,
PA, NY area.  I currently do have any facilities to host such an event, but
maybe someone in the area knows a place we could use, or maybe even possibly
renting out a field or wharehouse to hold the event.

Any interest???

Thanks

Dan