From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2002 12:09 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Pole Pig Construction

Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<fox-at-woozle-dot-org>

I've been after a pig well over a year now. it seems no one in the area of
maryland is willing to cooperate with me unless i have $1000 to blow or am
a business. i was searching around the web and came across 2 websites
(which i dont have the urls for) where people have made their own.

I am quite interested in building my own if my search does not yeild
results int he new few days. however, this type of transformer design is
not all clear to me and the two wesites constructed the pigs differently.

would anyone care to help me figure out how to design a pig? perhaps about
5kva?

-matt