Re: Use MMC's, not build your own. . .

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/Flash/Sales/MMCsales.html

The ultimate source for MMC caps :)

Original poster: "Lee by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<lee-at-ics-ltd-dot-com>

Hi all,
    I am currently building a coil with elementary knowledge and my only
hurdle so far really is the caps.
To build or not to build? If not what is commonly recommended? Whats a good
source?
Thanks in advance..

Lee Coburn

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

"He had that rare weird electricity about him--that
extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in
a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving
normally." --Hunter S. Thompson

__