Re: Chicago Teslathon: Hopefully Saturday ! ! ! !

Original poster: "D.C. Cox by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

We might be able to set up a VCR in the shop.  I would be a bit nervous
about possible damage due to all the RF in the nearby area.

I also just realized that I will be out east at a convention so we have to
move the date forward one week to Sat., Oct. 19th, 1-11 PM.   We will
provide the grill, meat, and soda.  Everyone can bring a dish to pass and we
should have quite a picnic.

We have up to 100 amps at 240 VAC available.  Standard receptacle is a NEMA
6-50 so if you are running a 220 volt coil plan on having a plug with NEMA
6-50 configuration.

No problem with headcount.  We usually have around 100 locals show up and
party with us.

Best regards,

Dr. Resonance