Differences on input (primary side to NST) issues

Original poster: "Dan by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <toodamtall1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi folks,
I'm trying to get this straight in my mind. I want to
minimize interference, current draw and maximize the
life of my nst, variac etc.

I know I will need a line filter, pfc, (primary side)
and the Terry filter (secondary side) for my NST.

But now will I need the kickback preventer also? I'm
confused. What do I use, the kickback preventer or
pfc, or line filter, or all of the above??

Thanks a bunch for helping to clear this up for me.

Dan--Ft. Lauderdale