Re: Chicago Teslathon??

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Im guessing that a Monday would be difficult.  For myself, that would be a 4
hour drive, on a school day:( (aint gonna happen) I was hoping that someone
would have a saturday that would be possible?  I know beggars cant be
choosers but i would think that it would work better for those people with
jobs who cant call off that day.  Very generous offer though, D.C..  Does
anyone else have anything??

Steve Ward.

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn-dot-com