Re: Where to find a distribution transformer (POLE PIG)

Hi Dan,

You might try Solomon Corporation. That's where I purchased my pig (it's
been a few years and I haven't been in
contact with them since). However, they completely remanufacture the pigs,
certify, non-pcb oil, new bushings,
etc. I picked up a 14.4kv/10kva (1.9% imp) for around $350 including
shipping. Of course, they may be more
expensive these days but definately a source to check out. "It's their
bread and butter".

http://www.solomoncorp-dot-com/htm/disttrans.htm

Take care,
Bart