RE: BIGGG Tesla Coil in a Movie

Hi All,

I could put the movie at Hot-Streamer-dot-com.  It would be a password FTP file
so I could schedule people who want to download it one at a time.  No
problem if one person downloads it at a time, but a big problem if 100
people try at the same time ;-)

Eventually, I would just put it in the regular files after the rush is over.

If someone who has the DIVX or whatever (Ted Rosenberg?) can send me a CD
or FTP it to me, I can get it going.  It might help to break it into a
"smaller parts" version too for people that have trouble keeping a link up
for hours on end.  Not sure it would be very practical to download over
phone modem in any case...  It would take 45 minutes to an hour minimum at
256kBPS uplink...

Cheers,

	Terry