Re: Geek MMC Caps Pricing

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Beware of ordering with Richardson!  I had a rather nasty experience with
them.  When a friend of mine, and myself ordered 56 of the CD .1uf 2000v
caps, we only ended up with 44, heres why.  The minimum order is 36 of these
(i think, but not really important).  Although we exeeded the minumum order,
we still got screwed.  Since they will not oder parts from CD, unless you
are ordering, THEIR minimum order, richardson will not get you the caps. So
when i placed my order for 56, i was notified that my order of 12, couldnt
be placed since it didnt meet nin order!!!  I emailed saying i didnt order
12, and the salesperson, was reluctant as ever to help the situiation.  She
wouldnt offer, another order of another cap(needed min order), and really
seemed to care less if the costumer was satisfied.  Oh well, i think id
rather deal with a geek.  But long story short, make sure they will sell you
what you need, before ordering.  And I dont see the harm in an extra 50
cents or so per cap.

Steve Ward.

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn-dot-com