Ice Cubes for summer coiling

If anyone is interested in some "Ice-Cube" relays email me. I've got a bunch
of slightly used (like new condition, work fine) relays. They're 120VAC
coils, 3P-DT spade connections. I have about 170 in stock (we only needed 6
for the project). Email me at cboden-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org for info, they're $2
each plus shipping.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

"He had that rare weird electricity about him--that
extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in
a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving
normally." --Hunter S. Thompson