Re: Y doesnt coupled voltage go straight to ground-Check the Archives

Dave: The TC is a coil with a open coil terminated with a capacitive hat.
The charge impedance is powered with a few hundred amps of primary current
and  few  ohms . The discharge impedance is several hundred meg ohms and
micro amps until breakdown. The time constant is not the same.
     Robert  H