UPdate on rejected variacs

Original poster: "Dan by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <toodamtall1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi folks,
Well the slight obstacle of a cement block falling on
my right big toe has hampered my movement a bit but
I'm still trying to get those variacs.

I tried to get in touch with the guy yesterday but
couldn't reach him. I'm working on it. I don't want to
get him in any trouble or step on anyone's toes <how
apropos!).

I have a list of takers already so no need to email
me.

Thanks
Dan--Ft. Lauderdale