Re: electricity with a turbine

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello gentlemen
Thanks for the replies to my inquiries on the turbine topic
Ok I see the point on not making a transformer with a voltage of over 15kv
I was taken buy the possibility of monster sparks….. but I’v come back to
earth.
Mass art has a wonderful machine shop with all the tools I’ll need. I could
even cast parts if need be.
My ideas for the turbine are simple. It will have only 1 fan subjected to a
steam jet.
I’m thinking that the turbine would be about the size of a car tire.
The hard part will be keeping it from getting out of alignment and shaking
it self to death.
I have an idea to combat this. A gyroscope wants to stay stable. If the fan
is waited perhaps it will not need drastic measures to keep it from becoming
unstable.
I will need to make an alternator but that will not be to difficult.

Thanks
Read you later
Josh

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn-dot-com