FW: SSTC As a transmitter.

Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>

Ed -

How can you point out the fallacy of any scheme when you don't know what the
scheme is? It is interesting to speculate on what Tesla had in mind but it
is useless to try and presume the details. Note that lightning is only a
local condition that does not affect the fair weather currents that are
always present in the earth's electrical system.

I have no idea of what Tesla had in mind for his world electrical system.
However, Tesla did have a clear understanding of the difference between
electrical energy transmission by currents as compared to electrical energy
transmission by radiation (Hertzian waves) and he said his world electrical
system did not use Hertzian waves.

Tesla had the genius to discover how to change Hertz's circuit so it was
possible to create the radio, TV, etc, industry. This was the concept that
Marconi took with him after visiting Tesla's lab. Because Tesla had the
genius to visualize how to exploit Hertzian waves he may have had the genius
to exploit the earth's electrical system for the benefit of mankind.

John Couture