RE: PFC Cap location???

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Actually, that CORCOM is a RF Line Filter and from what i've heard, its best
to wire the RF Line Filter first and then the PFC caps in parallel as close
to the NST input as possible.
Dan

Ok terry
tell me if im wrong please
 you come from the wall into the pfc filter caps
PFC is for Power factor correction....
these Large non pulse rated caps reduce or smooth over the amount of amps
you are constantly pulling from the wall..reducing overpull of amperage
thus making a triped breaker less likely to occur during operation?
This becomes necessary when you get above 60 ma or so with Neons beacuse of
the amp load pulled from the wall?

What is the small corcom metal box next to the PFC capacitor bank???

Looks like I am going to have to learn more than a few new tricks before I
go bigger....

Chris Dowdy