Re: Variac Sources

Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bog-at-cinci.rr-dot-com>

Ha ha, this is soo true. A few trips to the local secondhand shop-
and i live by MECI- and one learns which salesperson to ask for a
price and which to avoid like the plague.  :)

If anyone has been to the MECI website, it really doesn't do justice
to all the crap that they really have there. They only post items
that they have 20 of. I imagine they are similar to the Black Hole
and the like...

regards,
Gregory

--