Free schematic editor (UK)

Original poster: "Alan Sharp by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <AlanSharp-at-compuserve-dot-com>

Hi,

I was checking the free software on the PC magazines today (why buy
software).
The SEPTEMBER issue of PC Plus includes Electronic Design Studio 3 complete
with a schematic editor, PCB editor and a freeware spice editor. It was a
pain
to set up - I had to set the help file location and the library file
location.  It seems to
be the business - there is a 200 pin limit but that should be enough for
most of us.

The september issue wil soon be replaced by the October issue thanks to the
daft
dating system on these mags.

Seems to be pretty good for free.

Alan Sharp