From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 6:51 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Center Tap Ground

Original poster: "Daniel Hess by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhess1-at-us.ibm-dot-com>

Paul;

The NST case, safety gap center electrode, if used, and the base of my
secondary coil all connect to my dedicated RF ground. Everything else
(control unit chassis) goes to the house ground.

Daniel

"Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 04/27/2002 01:53:16 PM