subscribe - unsubscribe - digest - ect...

Hi Garret,

Let me go over how to do the various list management tasks for everyone's
benefit.

To unsubscribe from the tesla list, E-mail the word:

unsubscribe

in the body and text of an e-mail from the account you wish to unsubscribe to:

tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

That will take you off the Tesla list.

To subscribe to the Tesla list, E-mail the word:

subscribe

in the body and text of an e-mail from the account you wish to subscribe to:

tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

That will put you on the Tesla list.

For the condensed digest version.

To unsubscribe from the Tesla list digest, E-mail the word:

unsubscribe

in the body and text of an e-mail from the account you wish to unsubscribe to:

tesla-d-request-at-pupman-dot-com

That will take you off the Tesla list digest.

To subscribe to the Tesla list digest, E-mail the word:

subscribe

in the body and text of an e-mail from the account you wish to subscribe to:

tesla-d-request-at-pupman-dot-com

That will put you on the Tesla list digest.

With these tools you can change addresses and all that yourself with these
direct server control commands.  If it does not work (it should ;-)), write to:

chip-at-pupman-dot-com

telling of what you need done and he can "fix" it.  "I" don't have any
control over any of this so writing me or the list itself does no good
other than I forward this info back or forward it to the list owner Chip.

Cheers,

	Terry