Re: Back on the list after a few years

At 07:19 AM 4/29/2002 +0100, you wrote:

>> I've read some of the Corum and Corum stuff, and I think
>> that they may be right.
>
>Couldn't have been any of the Corum stuff that I've read then. Not
>that awful 'Class Notes' thing, surely?
>--
>Paul Nicholson
>--

Ouch!  I couldn't resist that one :o))

The Corum's "class notes" are at:

http://www.ttr-dot-com/corum/index.htm

A comment on them is at:

http://www.pupman-dot-com/listarchives/1999/October/msg00428.html

Note that most of the links have changed since to the papers at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/MyPapers.htm

Both the Corum's paper and my reply actually ended up being published in
the TCBA news!

"I" think Paul's paper at:

http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/

Is the best paper out there discussing secondary theory.  I seems to pass
that high standard of "it works"...

Cheers,

	Tery