Re: AOL's goofing up

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 4/28/02 2:03:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> AOL sucks badly. I have posted previously on the same problem.
> Other listees have also had AOL "lose" Pupman postings. It may
> be caused by AOL's own filters, but I do not want to use Microsoft
> mail.
>
> Cheers,
> Ralph Zekelman

I highly doubt this, but maybe a petition of some sort would get sombody
thinking...
i'm probably going to get a different email address as well just for TCML
emails...
Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon