Low pass filtering on MOT's

Original poster: "Paul Arrowsmith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <p_t_arrowsmith-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Fellow coiler’s do you think its worthwhile using a filter on a MOT supply?
I don’t as I consider that a low pass filter that filters out higher
frequencies but not the fundamental serves no purpose.
I understand that this is useful for NST's as the high frequency component
can cause problems with the potting but the MOT is a different animal.
I have not been using any filtering with my MOT bank do you think this wise?
Opinions appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Paul A