RE: Moderator note - viruses = KLEV

Original poster: "Matt Woody Meyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meyerml-at-stolaf.edu>

Our school (St. Olaf College) was hit hard by the virus.  If you have gotten
any suspicious e-mails and you use Outlook or Outlook Express, you are
highly vulnerable.  It may be a good idea to turn on "autopreview" in
Outlook and turn off the "Preview Pane" as precautions.

The really bad thing the virus does (as a number of St. Olaf students
discovered) is that supposedly on the 6th on every month, the virus will
systematically erase information from your computer.  Our main server here,
"Sven", needed to be shut down for a couple days due to the virus.

You can get removal instructions and software off of our school's website:
http://www.stolaf.edu/services/iit/alerts/klez.html.