Re: The "subject"

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I think the problem is that when people wander far from the
original subject, they forget to change the subject line.

I've been guilty of it myself.

The only real solution I can see is for everyone to try and be more
concientious(sp?) about changing the subject line to match the
discussion.

Steve Greenfield

=====
Steve Greenfield               // Digital photo scanning, retouching,
Polymorph Digital Photography // and photomorphing to your specs.
253/318-2473 voice           // We use the best little computer in
polymorph-at-polyphoto-dot-com     // the world, the Amiga!
http://www.polyphoto-dot-com/  // Based in Tacoma, WA, USA