Re: The "subject"

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PsychoticMinds1-at-aol-dot-com>

i have asimple idea it goes as follows

tesla new idea   <-------This is the original
Re: tesla new idea #1<--------responce
Re: tesla new idea #2<--------response
Re: tesla new idea #3<--------restonse
Re: tesla new idea #3,1 <---- response to response
Re: tesla new idea #3,2<-----------and so on and so on

I dunno its just an idea i would think the mail server could be coded to do
this maybe the geek group could help to write a program for this considering
they have experience  writing programs and it would benifit the list in the end
helping them out to ;-).  ok please no one stone me to death on this lol happy
coiling all

                 Frank

         B.T.W. - I just comensed biulding my first true coil  wish me luck