Re: More on spark delay

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Ed and all,

When I was doing some research on Lichtenberg Figures about a year ago
in preparation for a talk at Bell Labs, I came across an interesting web
site created by Dr. Colin Pounder, "An Electromagnetic Miscellany". The
quote from Georg Lichtenberg shows up on the "Lichtenberg Figures" page
of this fascinating site. Pay it a visit if you get a chance...
http://www.geocities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/8063/index1.htm

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

> > "A physical experiment which makes a bang is always worth more than a
> > quiet one. Therefore a man cannot strongly enough ask of Heaven: if it
> > wants to let him discover something, may it be something that makes a
> > bang. It will resound into eternity."
> > Georg Christoph Lichtenberg 1742-1799
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > -- Bert --
>
>         That's priceless and I am going to post it at work tomorrow!
Where did