Re: Anyone Planning A SoCal Teslathon?

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

> > Original poster: "Jim Lux" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>
> > Turning the idea around...
>
> > If someone has some land,
>
> Wind kills the fun. Not to mention rain, dirt, dust, etc..
> Indoor facilities will allow for maximum arc length.
>
> Jeff Parisse

	If anyone holds one in the LA basin I'll be sure to come, but that's an
awful lot of work for somebody!  Will have to be a labor of love.
If it's necessary to charge, there should be a minimum amount of cash
sent in before the thing could be guaranteed.

Ed