Re: More on spark delay

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kchdlh-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 04/24/2002 8:46:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Subj:Re: More on spark delay
> Date:04/24/2002 8:46:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> To:<mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>
>
> Tesla list wrote:
> >
> > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <Kchdlh-at-aol-dot-com>
> >
> > John (& all)-
> >
> <snip>
> > I do like the loud bang I get from fat sparks (& I'm sure that's what has,
> in
> > part, made me pretty deaf...).
> >
> > Ken Herrick
>
> Huh?  :^)
>
> "A physical experiment which makes a bang is always worth more than a
> quiet one. Therefore a man cannot strongly enough ask of Heaven: if it
> wants to let him discover something, may it be something that makes a
> bang. It will resound into eternity."
> Georg Christoph Lichtenberg 1742-1799
>
> Best regards,
>
> -- Bert --
> --
> Bert Hickman
> Stoneridge Engineering
> Coins Shrunk Electromagnetically!
> http://www.teslamania-dot-com

I like that, Bert!  But on the other hand,

"Thunder is good; thunder is impressive.  But it is the lightning that does the
work."-  Mark Twain
(courtesy of Steve Karkus)

Ken Herrick