From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 9:01 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: muffin fan and Richard quick cap

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> >I have been looking for a muffin fan and yet to be able to find one.
> >Does anyone know where I can get one? Also, I am in the process of

	Try All Electronics or C&H sales, two good LA area sources.
Muffin
fans are cheap and very widely available, and I suspect you'd find many
closer sources of supply if you did a Google search.  I'd use an AC
type, as I suspect the types with brushless DC motors wouldn't survive
very sell near the spark gaps.

Ed