Re: used Maxwell Caps, MMC, new pulse

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Teslamagnifier-at-aol-dot-com>

Kevin,
I bought a couple so I could get .015 mfd in series.  so far so good.  I even
dropped one, and it cracked (ouch) and smelly oil came out.  It still works,
though I should acetone and epoxy the crack, and then refill it with
transformer oil, and put under a vaccuum to get bubbles out.  There is a flush
screw which I assume was used to fill them in the first place.
Bill Shepard