Vacuum cleaner blowers

I ran across this information when looking for something else.  Since folks
are sometimes using vacuum cleaner motors (readily available cheap, if a
bit noisy) for sucker or blower spark gaps, I thought some performance data
might be useful:

http://www.sanyo.co.jp/HAC/comp/motor/index.html

3 motors on the page.. pretty similar performance.. all 650-800 W
electrical power in, about 250 mechanical watts out... Call it 15 kPa
pressure and 1.5 cu m/min flow..

15 kPa is approximately 3 psi, 1.5 cu meter/min is about 60 cfm...