Re: plastic

Original poster: "Garret Sawtell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sawtellg-at-dteenergy-dot-com>

One material I have used with great success is PVC sheet stock, also from
McMaster
Carr.  It has good dielelectric properties, cuts and machines well, and
assembles easily
with PVC cement.  I have also used high density polyethylene (HDPE) stock,
but that is a
little tricky to work with, but worth the effort if you want a nice look.
When I get a
chance, I will post pictures of my coil and the individual components made
from these
materials.

Garret Sawtell