Re: Tuning and such.

Original poster: "Garret Sawtell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sawtellg-at-dteenergy-dot-com>

Now there's some real helpful advice.  I personally don't have a calculator
that will find the formulae for
me.  Perhaps you could share your secrets with the rest of us who are so
hopelessly ignorant.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Neil Richardson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <neil-at-opticalrealities-dot-com>