Re: The effects of high voltage on the body..

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi all,
  Here at the university we've got sorta the same thing..
we've been working on an electric vehicle (3/4 ton GM
pickup) that uses 24 6-Volt deep cycle batteries in series
(~144 volts).. I've taken a shock through one arm from the
(+) side to the frame  a few times.. it wasn't pleasant..

Coiling In Pittsbrugh
Ben McMillen