Re: The effects of high voltage on the body..

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Megavolt57-at-aol-dot-com>

    I have noticed this too. I (160 lb.) am not a very large, or pain
tolerant, person, and while replacing several broken switches; I must have
gotten literally 50 shocks from 120 vac. It hurt, but it really didn't bother
me too much. But my dad on the other hand (250+ lb. 6' 2" EXTREMELY high pain
tolerance) has gotten hit with the same voltage, and has CRIED from pain. I
know he got hit harder although it was the same voltage, I would definitely
agree that different people have different resistance's.

73, Kc0Ion, "Ion-Boy"