Re: Big MOT stacks

Original poster: "Tim J by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <digital_raven45-at-hotmail-dot-com>

na....if you want power look at my diagram for a six pack MOT supply. I've
tested it, and it works very well. I usually pull 8.4 KVA with it.
output voltages are 14 kV to 14.5 kV depending on neighbourhood power
consumption.

I REALLY WANT TO ADVERTISE MY POWER SUPPLY BECAUSE IT IS CHEAP AND FAIRLY
EASY TO ASSEMBLE PLUS SAVES $100's of DOLLARS....you will pay $500+ for a
used 8 kVA Pole Transformer!!!

	check out the MOT diagram at:

	<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/transformerstack.jpg>