Re: Interference-SSTC

Original poster: "Jan Florian Wagner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jwagner-at-cc.hut.fi>

> Hi all, how can i stop interference from my SSTC?It operates at around
> 450khtz.

The simplest option: add some more topload, and retune your driver
circuit.
C'mon, it isn't hard to make a new coil, to operate at say 300kHz! Output
will very likely be better than now.

450kHz is the worst freq you could choose. Personally, I wouldn't continue
and try shielding etc. (450kHz and radio interf. probs, IMHO requires
the _complete_ coil to be shielded with secondary and streamers and all
contained)

cheers,
 - Jan

--