NSTs and just Starting Out

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Dan_Gallagher%PULSARNOTES-at-pulsartech-dot-com>

Hi folks,
Wow, as I read these posts, things get clearer. More makes sense as time
goes on. I'm about to call an NST guy to get probably a used one. Any
recommendations as to size? (12/30?)

I don't want a giant 8' TC, a 4 footer or so would be ok. I'm only looking
for no more than 24" sparks flying out of the toroid (alum. dryer duct
donut).

This is pretty exciting, planning, collecting and eventually BUILDING a
Tesla coil. Can't wait. First I'm going to "dazzle" my little daughter with
a Jacob's ladder just to get her excited about science projects.

You guys are the best. I still have to find out if there's a Teslathon in
South Florida

Thanks

  Daniel Gallagher -- Graphic designer/Technical writer
                       Pulsar Technologies, Inc.
"THE BRIGHT STAR IN UTILITY COMMUNICATIONS"
   4050 N.W. 121 Ave. Coral Springs, FL 33065 U.S.A.
       954-344-9822 ext. 243 (www.pulsartech-dot-com)