Re: The effects of high voltage on the body..

Mercurus: People feel voltage differently. My father shorted spark plugs
with his fingers to service the car. I can feel a 1.5v batt with my moist
fingers. I look at a spark plug and the car hood hits my head. A teacher I
worked with was hit hard with a pole pig. It burned a carbon trail from one
hand to the other across his chest. It took about 3 years to heal enough for
him to open his arms unough to drive. He never got full use back. This was
not a TC accident it was a power accident. He was lucky, it wasent his time.
   Robert  H