RE: Primary Tap Question.

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

1/4" fuse clips are sometimes used for easily changed connections, although
you may want to ensure that the copper tubing is relatively clean and
shinny.  For more permanent and secure connections, something that tightens
with a screw may be better.  Both approaches are illustrated on my web site
at http://www.laushaus-dot-com/tesla/primary.htm

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA