FIRST LIGHT

Original poster: "Vince D'Amore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-teslafx-dot-com>

Hello all

  Well I finally did it. Tonight I fired up my 4inch coil for the first time.
I'm running dual 12/30 nst's with a RQSG and my Geek group MMC.
I tapped into my 14 turn 1/4 inch flat copper primary at the 7th turn.
First run was at turn 14 which did not produce any results.
  I have a question however. I noticed that sparks were jumping on my primary
between the tap and the two surrounding turns. Can anyone shed some light
on this?

Vince