RE: Best bug catcher ever!!!!!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mck-at-ezy-dot-net>

>Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey Ben,
As laquer is nice because it dries so fast (10 min.)I would advise against it.I
made some little "trophy" like coils that I finished with lacquer(a high
quality
pre-catalyixed Magalac product applied with a binks hvlp sprayer)I've got one
that the windings have sprung loose and another that looks a little milky.I
like epoxy resin cause it's so durable.I've knocked over a secondary and
bounced
it on the concrete floor with no damage.I can get you 2 gallons of extra
hard,high
gloss epoxy resin for $60 plus shipping.I use it on bars, table tops, and skim
boards.
Billy