Re: Better Spark Gaps

Original poster: "Gary Hill by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <garyhill2-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Sean

It will be a while before I get much done getting my ideas  about a
different gap  on a webpage. I leave on a trip tomorrow morning , won't be
back for a week.
 My idea  will be simple . ( if it works )
If I am right  with my theory, a gap can be made  that is inductive
only....... no spark. at all.

This "inductive " gap would be  very stable. It would be one of those things
that you set  and forget.
No drifting out of tune because of ionization  or gap erosion.

An inductive gap would be quiet  and could be designed  for different power
levels amd voltages.

I will admit  that all I have so far is theory.  As soon as I have time I
will  put it on a website then  sit back and see  if it holds
together........... or if people find problems with it .

gary H