Re: Effect of UV on topload

PAUL: I SUSPECT SHORT WAVE TO CHANGE THE CONDITIONS SOME WHAT. A GERMACIDAL
SHORT WAVE SHOULD MAKE SOME CHANGES, BUT A LONG WAVE "BLACK LIGHT" SHOULD
HAVE LITTLE IF ANY EFFECT. THE USE OF AN  E-ROM ERACER (SHORT WAVE) WOULD BE
A WASTE OF TIME, IT IS TO SMALL. GERMACILAL LAMPS ARE USED IN SIDE
AIRCONDITIONING SYSTEMS AND MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND ARE MADE UP TO 30
WATT.THEY DO REQUIRE EYE PROTECTION. A MERCURY LAMP SHOULD ALSO WORK.
   ROBERT  H