IRRADIATED TOROIDS

There's a rather neat demo applet on the photoelectric effect at this
address:

	http//home.a-city.de/walter.fendt/physengl/photoeffect.htm

(hope I got that right, copying by eyeball from my PC to this Mac).  Not
to worry, even if you can figure out how to make your terminal out of
cesium you're not going to get enough photocurrent to have ANY effect on
the performance of your coil.

Ed