Re: Toroid Recommendations?

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

John D.,

Yes, I know it's under powered.  Your recommendation makes two so far for
the 6" minor diameter.  I had originally thought to use the 4 x 15.5 from my
previous coil which I over powered ironically.  But after talking with Bart,
he was thinking it should have a major diameter in the 27-30" range.  That
seems to be the same consensus so far on the list, the only difference is an
increase in the minor.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX